1. Ashgriz, N., "Handbook of atomization and sprays: theory and applications", Springer Science & Business Media, (2011).
2. Broumand, M., Birouk, M. J. P. i. E., and Science, C., "Liquid jet in a subsonic gaseous crossflow: Recent progress and remaining challenges", Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol. 57, pp. 1-29, (2016).
3. T. Chen, C. Smith, D. Schommer, and A. Nejad, "Multi-zone behavior of transverse liquid jet in high-speed flow", in 31st Aerospace Sciences Meeting, pp. 453, (1993).
4. Song,Y., Hwang, D. and Ahn, K., "Effect of orifice geometry on spray characteristics of liquid jet in cross flow", in 55th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, pp. 1961, (2017).
5. Sallam. K., Aalburg, C., and Faeth, G. J. A. j., "Breakup of round nonturbulent liquid jets in gaseous crossflow", AIAA Journal, Vol. 42, No. 12, pp. 2529-2540, (2004).
6. Schetz, J. A., and Padhye, A. J. A. J., "Penetration and breakup of liquids in subsonic airstreams", AIAA Journal, Vol. 15, No. 10, pp. 1385-1390, (1977).
7. Wu, P.-K., Kirkendall, K. A., Fuller, R. P. Nejad, A. S. J. J. and power, o. P.,"Breakup processes of liquid jets in subsonic crossflows", Journal of Propulsion & Power, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 64-73, (1997).
8. Mazallon, J., Dai,. Z,. Faeth, G. J., and Sprays, A.,"Primary breakup of nonturbulent round liquid jets in gas crossflows", Atomization and Sprays, Vol. 9, No. 3, (1999).
9. Aalburg, C. B., G. van Leer., . Faeth, M., Sallam,K. A., and Sprays, J. A., "Properties of nonturbulent round liquid jets in uniform gaseous cross flows", Atomization and Sprays, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 271-294, (2005).
10. Birouk et al., M., "An experimental study of liquid jets interacting with cross airflows", Particle & Particle Systems Characterization, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 39-46, (2003).
11. Tambe, S., Jeng, S.-M., Mongia, H., and Hsiao, G., "Liquid jets in subsonic crossflow", in 43rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, p. 731, (2005)
12. Stenzler, J. N., Lee, J. G., Santavicca, D. A., Lee, W. J., and Sprays, A.,"Penetration of liquid jets in a cross-flow", 41st aerospace sciences meetings and exhibit. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 887-906, (2006).
13. Broumand, M. and Birouk, M., "Liquid jet primary breakup in a turbulent cross-airflow at low Weber number", Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 879, pp. 775-792, (2019).
14. Gutmark, E. and Grinstein, F. J. A. R. O. F. M. "Flow control with noncircular jets", Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 239-272, (1999).
15. Wang, F. and Fang, T. J. I. J. O. M. F., "Liquid jet breakup for non-circular orifices under low pressures", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, Vol. 72, pp. 248-262, (2015).
16. Jadidi, M., Sreekumar, V.,. and Dolatabadi, A. "Breakup of elliptical liquid jets in gaseous crossflows at low Weber numbers", Journal of Visualization, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 259-271, (2019).
17. Song Hwang, Y. D. and Ahn, K., "Effect of Orifice Geometry on Column Trajectories of Liquid Jets in Crossflows", Intl Journal of Aeronautical & Space Sciences, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 139-149, (2019).
18. Jaberi, A., and Tadjfar, M., "Wavelength and frequency of axis-switching phenomenon formed over rectangular and elliptical liquid jets", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, Vol. 119, pp. 144-154, (2019).
19. Jaberi., A. and Tadjfar, M., "Comparative study on interfacial oscillations of rectangular and elliptical liquid jets", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 234, No. 7, pp. 1272-1286, (2020).
20. Wu,P.K., Kirkendall, K. A., Fuller, R. P., Nejad, A. S., power, J. J. o. p., "Spray structures of liquid jets atomized in subsonic crossflows", International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 173-182, (1998).
21. Inamura, T. Nagai, N. J. J. and Power, o. P., "Spray characteristics of liquid jet traversing subsonic airstreams", Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 250-256, (1997).
22. Kihm, K. D., Lyn, G., Son, S. J., and Sprays, A., "Atomization of cross-injecting sprays into convective air stream", Atomization and Sprays, Vol. 5, No. 4&5, pp. 417-433, (1995).
23. Ng, C.-L., Sankarakrishnan, R., and Sallam, K. J. I. J. o. M. F. "Bag breakup of nonturbulent liquid jets in crossflow", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 241-259, (2008).
24. Wang, X.-h., Huang,Y., Wang, S. l., and Liu, Z.-l. J. A. j., "Bag breakup of turbulent liquid jets in crossflows", AIAA Journal, Vol. 50, No. 6, pp. 1360-1366, (2012).
25. Zhang, H., Bai, B., and Wang,Y. "Quantitative description of droplet dispersion of hollow cone spray in gaseous crossflow", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 93, pp. 398-408, (2018).
26. Amighi. A. and Ashgriz, N. "Global droplet size in liquid jet in a high-temperature and high-pressure crossflow", AIAA Journal, Vol. 57, No. 3, pp. 1260-1274, (2019).