1. Salami, P., "Design and construction of the PVT system to increase the energy efficiency of solar flat plate collector", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran, (2016).
2. Edalati, S., et al. "Modelling and drawing energy and exergy of solar radiation", International Journal of Exergy, Vol. 19.4, pp. 544-568, (2016).
3. Ghasemkhani, H., et al. "Improving exergetic performance parameters of a rotating-tray air dryer via a simple heat exchanger", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 94, pp. 13-23, (2016).
4. Akhijani, Samimi, H., Arabhosseini, A., and Kianmehr, M. H., "Effective moisture diffusivity during hot air solar drying of tomato slices", Research in Agricultural Engineering, Vol. 62.1, pp. 15-23, (2016).
5. Panwar, N. L., Kaushik, S. C., and Surendra, K., "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15.3, pp. 1513-1524, (2011).
6. ELkhadraoui, A., et al. "Experimental investigation and economic evaluation of a new mixed-mode solar greenhouse dryer for drying of red pepper and grape", Renewable Energy, Vol. 77, pp. 1-8, (2015).
7. Eltawil, M., Mostafa, A., Azam, M., and Abdulrahman, O. A., "Solar PV powered mixed-mode tunnel dryer for drying potato chips", Renewable Energy, Vol. 116, pp. 594-605, (2018).
8. Perumal, R., "Comparative performance of solar cabinet, vacuum assisted solar and open sun drying methods", Diss. McGill University, (2007).
9. Khouya, A., and Draoui, A., "Computational drying model for solar kiln with latent heat energy storage: Case studies of thermal application", Renewable Energy, Vol. 130, pp. 796-813, (2019).
10. Fleming, Austin, et al. "A general method to analyze the thermal performance of multi-cavity concentrating solar power receivers", Solar Energy, Vol. 150, pp. 608-618, (2017).
11. Mortezapour, H., et al. "Drying kinetics and quality characteristics of saffron dried with a heat pump assisted hybrid photovoltaic-thermal solar dryer", Vol. 16, pp.33-45, (2014).
12. Abokersh, M. H., et al., "An experimental evaluation of direct flow evacuated tube solar collector integrated with phase change material", Energy, Vol. 139, pp. 1111-1125, (2017).
13. Motevali, A., "Design and Evaluation of a Parabolic Sun Tracking Collector for Drying of Mint [Ph.D. Thesis.]", TarbiatModares University, Tehran, Iran, (2013).
14. Motahayyer, M., Arabhosseini, A., Samimi-Akhijahani, H., and Khashechi, M., "Application of computational fluid dynamics in optimization design of absorber plate of solar dryer", Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering, Vol. 49 (2), pp. 285-294, (In Persian), (2018).
15. Sharafeldin, M. A., and Gyula G., "Evacuated tube solar collector performance using CeO2/water nanofluid", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 185, pp. 347-356, (2018).
16. Samimi-Akhijahani, H., and Arabhosseini. A., "Accelerating drying process of tomato slices in a PV-assisted solar dryer using a sun tracking system", Renewable Energy, Vol. 123, pp. 428-438, (2018).
17. FAOSTAT Statistics Database, FAO, (2016).
18. Morrison, G. L., Budihardjo, I., and Behnia, M., "Water-in-glass evacuated tube solar water heaters", Solar Energy, Vol. 76.1-3, pp. 135-140, (2004).
19. Sabiha, M. A., et al., "Progress and latest developments of evacuated tube solar collectors", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 51, pp. 1038-1054, (2015).
20. Tong, Y., and Honghyun Ch., "Comparative study on the thermal performance of evacuated solar collectors with U-tubes and heat pipes", International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, Vol. 23.03, pp. 1550019, (2015).
21. Sundari, AR. U., Neelamegam, P., and Subramanian, C. V., "Performance evaluation of a forced convection solar drier with evacuated tube collector for drying Amla", International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 5, pp. 2853-2858, (2013).
22. Rajagopal, T., Sivakumar, S., and Manivel, R., "Development of solar dryer incorporated with evacuated tube collector", International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3.3, pp. 2655-2658, (2014).
23. Lamnatou, Ch., et al., "Experimental investigation and thermodynamic performance analysis of a solar dryer using an evacuated-tube air collector", Applied Energy, Vol. 94, pp. 232-243, (2012).
24. Ersöz, M. A., "Effects of different working fluid use on the energy and exergy performance for evacuated tube solar collector with thermosyphon heat pipe", Renewable Energy, Vol. 96, pp. 244-256, (2016).
25. Kim, Y., and Taebeom, S., "Thermal performances comparisons of the glass evacuated tube solar collectors with shapes of absorber tube", Renewable Energy, Vol. 32.5, pp. 772-795, (2007).
26. Mahendran, M., et al., "The efficiency enhancement on the direct flow evacuated tube solar collector using water-based titanium oxide nanofluids", Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 465, pp. 308-315, Trans Tech Publications Ltd, (2014).
27. Tay, N. H. S., Bruno, F., and Belusko, M., "Experimental validation of a CFD model for tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 55.4, pp. 574-585, (2012).
28. Rabha, D. K., and Muthukumar, P., "Performance studies on a forced convection solar dryer integrated with a paraffin wax–based latent heat storage system", Solar Energy, Vol. 149, pp. 214-226, (2017).
29. Shalaby, S. M., Bek, M. A., and El-Sebaii, A. A., "Solar dryers with PCM as energy storage medium: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 33, pp. 110-116, (2014).
30. Shalaby, S. M., and Bek, M. A., "Drying nerium oleander in an indirect solar dryer using phase change material as an energy storage medium", Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, Vol. 3.3, pp. 176-180, (2015).
31. Jain, D., and Pratibha, T., "Performance of indirect through pass natural convective solar crop dryer with phase change thermal energy storage", Renewable Energy, Vol. 80, pp. 244-250,(2015).
32. Hamada, Y., and Jun, F., "Latent heat thermal energy storage tanks for space heating of buildings: comparison between calculations and experiments", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 46.20, pp. 3221-3235, (2005).
33. Belusko, M., and Bruno, F., "Design methodology of PCM thermal storage systems with parallel plates", EUROSUN, (2008).
34. Riffat, S. B., and Gan, G., "Determination of effectiveness of heat-pipe heat recovery for naturally-ventilated buildings", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 18.3-4, pp. 121-130, (1998).
35. Wang, T. y., et al., "Thermal performance of solar air collection-storage system with phase change material based on flat micro-heat pipe arrays", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 142, pp. 230-243, (2017).
36. Esakkimuthu, S., et al., "Experimental investigation on phase change material based thermal storage system for solar air heating applications", Solar Energy, Vol. 88, pp. 144-153, (2013).
37. Liu, M., Wasim, S., and Frank, B., "Validation of a mathematical model for encapsulated phase change material flat slabs for cooling applications", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 31.14-15, pp. 2340-2347, (2011).
38. Fortunato, B., et al., "Simple mathematical model of a thermal storage with PCM", AASRI Procedia, Vol. 2, pp. 241-248, (2012).
39. Hed, G., and Rickard, B., "Mathematical modelling of PCM air heat exchanger", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 38.2, pp. 82-89, (2006).
40. Esen, M., Durmuş, A., and Durmuş, A., "Geometric design of solar-aided latent heat store depending on various parameters and phase change materials", Solar Energy, Vol. 62.1, pp. 19-28, (1998).
41. Vieira, M. G. A., Estrella, L., and Rocha, S. C. S., "Energy efficiency and drying kinetics of recycled paper pulp", Drying Technology, Vol. 25.10, pp. 1639-1648, (2007).
42. Fudholi, A., et al., "Performance analysis of solar drying system for red chili", Solar Energy, Vol. 99, pp. 47-54, (2014).
43. Ziotis, N., and Papadas, Ch. T., "Supply of money and food prices: The case of Greece", Agricultural Economics Review, Vol. 12, (2011).
44. Pulford, A. L., "monetary factors and the us retall food price level", (2012).
45. Akhijahani, Samimi, H., Arabhosseini, A., and Kianmehr., M. H., "Comparative quality assessment of different drying procedures for plum fruits (Prunus domestica L.)", Czech Journal of Food Sciences, Vol. 35.5, pp. 449-455, (2017).
46. Feliński, P., and Sekret, R., "Experimental study of evacuated tube collector/storage system containing paraffin as a PCM", Energy, Vol. 114, pp. 1063-1072, (2016).
47. Iranmanesh, Masoud, Hadi Samimi Akhijahani, and Mohammad Saleh Barghi Jahromi., "CFD modeling and evaluation the performance of a solar cabinet dryer equipped with evacuated tube solar collector and thermal storage system", Renewable Energy, Vol. 145, pp. 1192-1213, (2020).
48. Iranmanesh, M., and Barghi Jahromi., "Effect of forced convection and PCM materials on an indirect solar dryer equipped with evacuated heat pipe collector", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 19.11, PP. 2607-2614, (2019).
49. Fudholi, A. H. M. A. D., et al., "Technoeconomic analysis of solar drying system for seaweed in Malaysia", Proc. of the 7th IASME/WSEAS Int. Conf. on Energy, Environment, Ecosystems and Sustainable Development (EEESD, 11), Vol. 11, PP. 89-95, (2011).