1. Moeenfard, H. and Ahmadian, M.T., "The influence of vertical deflection of the supports in modeling squeeze film damping in torsional micromirrors", Microelectronics Journal, Vol. 43, pp. 530-536, (2012).
2. Younis, M.I., "Modeling and Simulation of Micro-electro-mechanical Systems in Multi-Physics Fields", Dissertation, Faculty of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (2004).
3. Chao, P.C.P., Chiu, C.W. and Tsai, C.Y., "A novel method to predict the pull-in voltage in a closed form for micro-plates actuated by a distributed electrostatic force", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 16, pp. 986-998, (2006).
4. Zavracky, P.M., Majumder, S. and McGruer, N.E., "Micromechanical switches fabricated using nickel surface micromachining", Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 6, pp. 3-9, (1997).
5. Toshiyoshi, H. and Fujita, H., "Electrostatic micro torsion mirrors for an optical switch matrix", Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 5, pp. 231-237, (1996).
6. Malmir, H. and Salarieh, H., "Enhancing tilt range of electrostatic torsional micromirrors using robust adaptive critic-based neurofuzzy control", ISA Transactions, Vol. 53, pp. 1592-1602, (2014).
7. Chu, P.B. and Pister, K.S.J., "Analysis of closed-loop control of parallel-plate electrostatic microgrippers", Robotics and Automation, Vol.1, IEEE International Conference on, San Diego, (May 1994).
8. Lu, M.S.C. and Fedder, G.K., "Closed-loop control of parallel-plate micro-actuator beyond the pull-in limit", Tech. Dig. IEEE Solid-State Sensor Actuator Workshop (Hilton Head Island, SC), pp.
9. Juneau, T., Unterkofler, K., Seliverstov, T., Zhang, S. and Judy, M., "Dual-axis optical mirror positioning using a nonlinear closed-loop controller", TRANSDUCERS, Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems, Vol. 1, 12th International Conference, Boston, (June 2003).
10. Yazdi, N., Sane, H., Kudrle, T.D. and Mastrangelo, C.H., "Robust sliding-mode control of electrostatic torsional micromirrors beyond the pull-in limit", TRANSDUCERS, Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems, Vol. 2., 12th International Conference, Boston, (June 2003).
11. Zhao, Y., Tay, F.E.H., Chau, F.S. and Zhou, G., "Stabilization of dual-axis micro-mirrors beyond the pull-in point by integral sliding mode control", Micromech. Microeng., Vol. 16, pp. 1242–1250, (2006).
12. Moeenfard, H., Ahmadian, M.T., Soroush, A. and Alasty, A., "Beyond pull-in stabilization of dual axis micro-mirrors using fuzzy controllers", ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences, Montreal, (Agust 2010).
13. Zhao, J.P., Chen, B., Huang, J.M. and Liu, A.Q., "A study of dynamic characteristics and simulation of MEMS torsional micro-mirrors", Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, Vol. 120, pp. 199-210, (2005).
14. Daqaq, M.F., Abdel-Rahman, E.M. and Nayfeh, A.H., "Two-to-one internal resonance in microscanners", Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol. 57, pp. 231-251, (2009).
15. Darvishian, A., Moeenfard, H., Ahmadian, M. T. and Zohoor, H., "A coupled two degree of freedom pull-in model for micro-mirrors under capillary force", Acta Mech, Vol. 223, pp. 387-394, (2011).
16. Zadeh, L.A., "Fuzzy sets," Information and Control, Vol. 8, pp. 338-353, 6, (1965).
17. Zadeh, L.A., "Outline of a New Approach to the Analysis of Complex Systems and Decision Processes", Systems, Man and Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions, Vol. SMC-3, pp. 28-44, (1973).
18. Wikipedia. Available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_control_system, (20/8/2014).
19. Moeenfard, H. and Ahmadian, M.T., "Analytical modeling of bending effect on the torsional response of electrostatically actuated micro-mirrors", Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 124, pp. 1278-1286, (2013).
20. Wang, J., and Wu, H., "Fuzzy output tracking control of semi-linear first-order hyperbolic PDE systems with matched perturbations", Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 254, pp. 47-66, (2014).