1. Sanaye, S., Ghafurian, M.M. and Dastjerd, F.T., "Applying Relative Net Present or Relative Net Future Worth Benefit and exergy efficiency for optimum selection of a natural gas engine based CCHP system for a hotel building", J. Nat. Gas Sci. Eng, Vol. 34, pp. 305–317, (2016).
2. Mostafaeipour, A., Bardel, B., Mohammadi, K., Sedaghat, A. and Dinpashoh, Y., ''Economic Evaluation for Cooling and Ventilation of Medicine Storage Warehouses Utilizing Wind Catchers'', Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 38, pp.12-19, (2014).
3. Tavakoli Dastjerd, F., Tavakoli Dastjerd, M. and Farahat, S., ''Investigated of the Performance of CCHP System in Reducing Pollutants Emission NOx, CO2 and CO'', 23rd Annual International Mechanical Engineering Conference, Tehran, IRAN,12-14 May, (2015)
4. Sonar, D., Soni, S.L. and Sharma, D., ''Micro-trigeneration for Energy Sustainability: Technologies, Tools and Trends'', Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 71, pp. 790-796, (2014).
5. Boyce, M.P., ''Handbook for Cogeneration and Combined Cycle Power Plants'', ASME PRESS, (2002).
6. Ghafurian, M.M., Shakib, S.E. and Tavakoli Dastjerd, F., ''Modeling and Optimizing of a Combined CHP System, Compression Chiller and Reverse Osmosis Plant (CHP + C + W) in Two Strategies of Connections with Grid'', Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 37, pp. 1751-1763, (2015).
7. Ebrahimi, M. and Keshavarz, A., ''Sizing the Prime Mover of a Residential Micro-combined Cooling Heating and Power (CCHP) System by Multi-criteria Sizing Method for Different Climates'', Energy, Vol. 54, pp. 291–301, (2013).
8. Sanaye, S., Meybodi Aghaei, M. and Shokrollahi, S., ''Selecting the Prime Movers and Nominal Powers in Combined Heat and Power Systems'', Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 28, pp. 1177-1188, (2008).
9. Cardona, A. and Piacentino, A., ''Methodology for Sizing a Trigeneration Plant in Mediterranean Areas'', Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 23, pp. 1665-1680, (2003).
10. Ghafurian, M.M., Tavakoli Dastjerd, F. and Shafiee Mayam, M.H., ''Comparison Three Methods in Designing CCHP System for an Industrial of Case Study", Second National Application Researches in Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronic Conference, Tehran, IRAN, 19 February, (2015).
11. Gu, Q., Renc, H., Gaob, W. and Rend, J., ''Integrated Assessment of Combined Cooling Heating and Power Systems under Different Design and Management s for Residential Buildings in Shanghai'', Energy and Buildings, Vol. 51, pp.143-152, (2012).
12. Gibson, C. A., Meybodi, M.A. and Behnia, M. ''Optimization and Selection of a Steam Turbine for a Large Scale Industrial CHP (combined heat and power) System under Australia’s Carbon Price'', Energy, Vol. 34, pp. 1-17, (2013)
13. Maerefat, M. and Shafie, P., ''Design of CCHP System for Office Buildings in Tehran and Thermodynamical, Environmental and Economical Evaluation in Comparison to Conventional System'', Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, pp. 124-134, (2014)
14. Wang, J.J., Zhang, C.F. and Jing, Y-Y., ''Multi-criteria Analysis of Combined Cooling, Heating and Power Systems in Different Climate Zones in China", Applied Energy, Vol. 87, pp. 1247-1259, (2010).
15. Fumo, N., Mago, P.J. and Chamra, M., ''Emission Operational Strategy for Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems'', Applied Energy, Vol. 86, pp. 2344–2350, (2009).
16. Sanaye, S. and Ghafurian, M.M., ''Applying Relative Equivalent Uniform Annual Benefit for Optimum Selection of a Gas Engine Combined Cooling, Heating and Power System for Residential Buildings'', Energy and Building, Vol. 128, pp. 809-818, (2016)
17. Tavakoli Dastjerd, F., Ghafurian, M.M. and Shakib, E., ''Tech Economic Optimization of CCHP System with Rely the Time Value of Money, in Payback Period'', Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, pp. 254-260, (2015).
18. دستورالعمل مدیریت بار پستها و فیدرهای فشار ضعیف در شبکههای توزیع نیروی برق، شماره سند 2323 / 342: شرکت توزیع نیروی برق، (1395).
19. Ebrahimi, M. and Keshavarz, A. ''Climate Impact on the Prime Mover Size and Design of a CCHP System for the Residential Building'', Energy and Buildings, Vol. 54, pp. 283-289, (2012).
20. Darrow, K., Tidball, R., Wang, J. and Hampson, A., ''Catalog of CHP Technologies'', U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Combined Heat and Power Partnership, March (2015).
21. Oskoonejad, M .M., "Engineering Economy", Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran, Amirkabir Publishing, 4th ed., (2007)
22. http://bahaye_bargh.tavanir.org.ir / Accessed in February, (2015).
23. http://www.nigc-mpgc.ir/ Accessed in February, (2015).
24. http://www.abfasb.ir/main.asp?id=778/ Accessed in February, (2015).
25. Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) 4.20.
26. Tavakoli Dastjerd, F., Ghafurian, M.M. and Shafiei Mayam, M.H., ''Investigation of How to Choose Capacity of Gas Engine in Optimization CCHP Systems with GA; Case Study: Water Sports Complex'', AmirKabir Jounrnal of Science & Research Mechanical Engineering, ASJR-ME, Vol. 48, pp.79-92, (2016)
27. Ghafurian, M.M. and Niazmand, H., "New Approach for Estimating the Cooling Capacity of the Absorption and Compression Chillers in a Trigeneration System", International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 86, pp. 89-106, (2018).
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله