1. Yang, Y., "Characterizations and Convective Heat Transfer Performance of Nanofluids", Ph. D thesis, Lehigh University, UMI Publisher, Ann Arbor, (2011).
2. Xuan, Y. and Qiang, Li., "Investigation on Convective Heat Transfer and Flow Features of Nanofluids", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 125, No. 1, pp. 151-155, (2003).
3. Williams, W., Bourgiorno, J. and Hu, J., "Experimental Investigation of Turbulent Convective Heat Transfer and Pressure Loss of Alumina/Water and Zirconia/Water Nanoparticle Colloids (Nanofluid) in Horizontal Tubes", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 130, No. 4, pp. 42-48, (2008).
4. Rea, U., Mc rell, T. and Hu, L., "Laminar convective heat transfer and viscous pressure loss of alumina-water and zirconia-water nanofluids", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 52, pp. 2042-2048, (2008).
5. Fotukian, S.M. and Nasr Esfahany, M., "Experimental study of turbulent convective heat transfer and pressure drop of dilute CuO/water nanofluid inside a circular tube”, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 37, pp. 214-219, (2010).
6. Pak, B. and Cho, Y.I., "Hydrodynamic and heat transfer study of dispersed fluids with submicron metallic oxide particle”, Experimental Heat Transfer, Vol. 11, pp. 151-170, (1998).
7. Bianco, V., Manca, O. and Nardini, S., "Numerical investigation on nanofluids turbulent convection heat transfer inside a circular tube", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 50 pp. 341-349, (2011).
8. Behzadmehr, A., Saffar-Avval, M. and Galanis, N., "Prediction of turbulent forced convection of a nanofluid in a tube with uniform heat flux using a two phase approach", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 28, pp. 211–219, (2007).
9. Yu, W., France, D.M., Timofeeva, E.V., Singh, D. and Routbort, J.L., "Convective Heat Transfer of Nanofluids in Turbulent Flow", Proceedings of Carbon Nano Materials and Applications Workshop, Rapid city, USA, pp. 118-129, October 30 -November 1, (2011).
10. Xuan, Y. and Roetzel, W., "Conceptions for heat transfer correlation of nanoﬂuids", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 43, pp. 3701-3707, (2000).
11. Chang, P.Y., Shiah, S.W and Fu, M.N., "Mixed convection in a Horizontal square packed-sphere channel under axially uniform heating peripherally uniform wall temperature", Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 45, pp. 791-809, (2004).
12. Hancu, S., Ghinda, T., Ma, L., Lesnic, D. and Ingham, D.B., "Numerical modeling and experimental investigation of the ﬂuid ﬂow and contaminant dispersion in a channel", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 45, pp. 2707-2718, (2002).
13. Kuznetsov, A.V., Cheng, L. and Xiong, M., "Effects of thermal dispersion and turbulence in forced convection in a composite parallel-plate channel: investigation of constant wall heat ﬂux and constant wall temperature cases", Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 42, pp. 365-383, (2002).
14. Gunn, D.J., "An analysis of convective dispersion and reaction in the ﬁxed-bed reactor", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, pp. 2861-2875, (2004).
15. Metzger, T., Didierjean, S. and Maillet, D., "Optimal experimental estimation of thermal dispersion coeffcients in porous media", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 47, pp. 3341-3353, (2004).
16. Amiri, A. and Vafai, K., "Analysis of dispersion effects and non-thermal equilibrium non-Darcian, variable porosity incompressible ﬂow through porous medium", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 37, pp. 939-954, (1994).
17. Li, Q. and Xuan, Y., "Convective heat transfer and ﬂow characteristics of cu-water nanoﬂuid", Science in China (Series E), Vol. 45, pp. 408-416, (2002).
18. Khaled, A.R.A. and Vafai, K., "Heat transfer enhancement through control of thermal dispersion effects", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, pp. 2172-2185, (2005).
19. Shahnazari, M.R., Ziabasharhagh, M. and Talsaz, H., "Comparison of Thermal Dispersion Effects for Single and Two Phase Analysis of Heat Transfer in Porous Media", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 81-91, (2011).
20. Kameswaran, P.K. and Sibanda, P., "Thermal dispersion effects on convective heat and mass transfer in an Ostwald de Waele nanofluid flow in porous media", Boundary Value Problems, Vol. 27, pp. 243-270, (2013).
21. Wasp, F.J., "Solid–liquid Slurry Pipeline Transportation", Trans. Tech., Berlin, (1977).
22. Blottner, F.G., "Finite-difference methods of solution of the boundary-layer equations", AIAA Journal, Vol. 8, pp. 193-205, (1970).