1. Nagayama, T., Jung, H.J., Spencer, B.F., Jang, S., Mechi-tov, K., Cho, S. and Y. Fujino, "International collaboration to develop a structural health monitoring system utilizing wireless smart sensor network and its deployment on a cable-stayed bridge", 5th World Conference on Structural Control and Monitoring, pp. 1-10, (2010).
2. Park, J.W., Jung, H.J., Jo, H., Jang and Billie, F. and Spencer, J.r., "Feasibility study of wind generator for smart wireless sensor node in cable-stayed bridge", SPIE Smart Structures and Materials+ Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, International Society for Optics and Photonics, 764747, (2010).
3. Farinholt, K.M., Miller, N., Sifuentes, W., MacDonald, J., Park, G., Farrar, C.R., "Energy harvesting and wireless energy transmission for embedded SHM sensor nodes", Structural Health Monitoring, Vol. 9, pp. 269–280, (2010).
4. Williams, C. B., Pavic, A., Crouch, R. S., and Woods, R. C., "Feasibility study of vibration-electric generator for bridge vibration sensors", Society for Experimental Mechanics, Inc, 16th International Modal Analysis Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 1111-1117, (1998).
5. Erturk, A, "Piezoelectric energy harvesting for civil infrastructure system applications: Moving loads and surface strain fluctuations", Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol. 22, pp. 1959-1973, (2011).
6. Kim, S.H., Ahn, J.H., Chung, H.M. and Hyung-Won Kang, "Analysis of piezoelectric effects on various loading conditions for energy harvesting in a bridge system", Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 167, pp. 468-483, (2011).
7. Ali, S. F., Friswell, M. I., and Adhikari, S., "Analysis of energy harvesters for highway bridges", Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol. 22, pp. 1929-1938, (2011).
8. Zhang, Ye, Steve CS Cai and Lu Deng. "Piezoelectric-based energy harvesting in bridge systems", Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, Vol. 25, pp. 1414-1428, (2013).
9. Cahill, P., Nuallain, N. A. N., Jackson, N., Mathewson, A., Karoumi, R. and Pakrashi, V., "Energy Harvesting from Train-Induced Response in Bridges", Journal of Bridge Engineering, Vol. 19, 04014034, (2014).
10. Davidson, J. and Mo, C., "Recent Advances in Energy Harvesting Technologies for Structural Health Monitoring Applications", Smart Materials Research, Vol. 2014, pp. 1-14, (2014).
11. ISO 8606:1995(E), Mechanical vibration – road surface profiles – reporting of measured data, (1995).
12. Law, S. S., Bu, J. Q., Zhu, X. Q., and Chan, S. L., "Vehicle axle loads identification using finite element method", Engineering Structures, Vol. 26, pp. 1143-1153, (2004).
13. Henchi, K., Fafard, M., Talbot, M., and Dhatt, G., "An efficient algorithm for dynamic analysis of bridges under moving vehicles using a coupled modal and physical components approach", Journal of Sound Vibration, Vol. 212, pp. 663–83, (1998).
14. W. Weaver, P. R. Johnstone, "Structural Dynamics by Finite Elements", Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey, (1987).
15. Wu, S.Q. and Law., S.S. "Vehicle axle load identification on bridge deck with irregular road surface profile", Engineering Structures, Vol. 33, pp. 591–601, (2011).
16. Erturk, Alper and Daniel J. Inman, "Piezoelectric energy harvesting", Wiley, Chichester, UK, (2011).
17. Bhattacharyya, G.K. and Richard, A. "Statistical Concepts and Methods", Johnson John Wiley and Sons, New York, (1977).
18. CARSIM Software, Version 8.2, Mechanical Simulation Corporation, 755 Phoenix Drive, Ann Arbor MI, 48108, USA, (2013).